The old Methodist Episcopal South Church is located at the corner of Lane and Main Streets in Roseburg, Oregon. Completed in 1922, the church is a simple expression of the 20th Century Gothic style, one of several period styles popular in the early part of the century. The stuccoed, cast concrete building, is in excellent condition with the exception of some of the stained glass windows. Over a period of 60 years it has been used as a church by four different denominations. It is now in private ownership and is used as a catering and event center.