The Harding House was constructed in 1920. This one-story bungalow with a hipped roof has wide,boxed eaves and a front-facing gabled porch with a wide barge board. The porch has a brick knee wall and large square support posts; there is a wrought iron railing by the concrete steps. Windows are double-hung multi-light/one with a wide trim board. The house is stuccoed; there is one brick exterior chimney, This house was the home of the Jack Hardings in the 1950s. Mr. Harding was manager of the Umpqua Hotel. In the 1960s the A.G. Utne family resided here, Mr. Utne was in the automobile business.