SUNDAY, October 13, 2019
Vendor Set up Time: 9am-11am
Event Time: 11am-4pm
Vendor Takedown Time: 4pm-6pm
Event Contact: DRSFContact@gmail.com
Please Note: Refunds for vendor cancellation will only be given if the vendor notifies the DRSF no later than 14 days prior to the event. Any cancellations within the 14 days of the event will be non-refundable.
- Vendor spaces are 10’ x 10’
- There will be volunteers on the day of the event to help direct you to your appointed spaces
- If you have paid the additional fee for a space to be equipped for you, you can expect a 10’ x 10’ pop-up, a table, and a chair or two at your space when you arrive to set up at the event.
- If you have not paid an additional fee for an equipped space, please remember to bring a 10’ x 10’ pop-up tent, a table, chair(s), and anything additional you may need to equip your space.
- A signed Vendor Registration Form is required.
- Please be sure to be active on your social media pages regarding the event and your attendance as to help boost the advertising efforts. We will be advertising, but you are the best person to reach your customers.
- All vendors shall be ready to go by 11:00 am when the event starts. No late setups please.
- If you have any special setup needs or information that we should be aware of, please contact us immediately so we can best coordinate for the event.
- If you are a food vendor, please note that there will need to be a fire inspection done prior to the event. If you need help getting this scheduled, please contact DRSF as soon as possible.
- Food Vendors will also need to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance upon submitting the application.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. Thank you again for your participation in this community event!